Fancy a nice house in San Francisco, or the surrounding areas? Well, I thought I’d point out a few nice places for you. Just remember where you read about them if you buy one (and at least invite me over for the house warming party):
1) Sea Cliff ocean-front with close-up, stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco coastline and Marin Headlands. Gated, fenced and private, large view-oriented rooms, retractable dome skylight, three bedrooms, three and one-half baths.
This one asking just $9,500,000 (yes, that is nine and a half million dollars for a house perched precariously on the edge of a cliff – make sure you can afford the insurance, and check it includes coverage for houses falling into the sea).
2) The incomparable Round Hill Estate. Approximately 3.5 acres of exquisitely landscaped grounds, abundant recreational facilities and retreat-like privacy. Main residence of approximately 10,500 sq. ft., including 2 guest suites, office complex, solarium & theater. Separate staff quarters of approx 2,500 sq. ft., racquetball court, amphitheater and tennis court w/fully equipped cabana. 2 pools, spas, stream, waterfall, huge level lawn and views of the Golden Gate and the entire San Francisco skyline. Garages for 6 cars and additional carport and motor court parking. Also includes APN 039-171-08. Showing schedules will be published and stictly adhered to.
This one lists for $24,500,000, but look at what you’re getting – even the staff quarters are larger than most of the new houses I’ve been looking at!
3) Approx 7,000 square feet of new construction, just completed! Best lot in Paradise Cay. South facing, bay front. Wow curb appeal, perfect floor plan & stunning kitchen/family room with fireplace,2 islands, breakfast area,pantries, patios & grass lawn. Huge, gorgeous master, mahogany-paneled library,seperate office. (7th bedroom),family room, Livingroom & Dining room,kitchen/FR,laundry/powder/wine rooms & guest suite w/Livingroom, Bedroom & Bath, all on ground level. 5 fireplaces, 140ft. dock w/power & water,stone-covered decks & palm trees. Fabulous! You haven’t seen a Cay house like this.
This one is a steal at just $7,775,000, and includes the 140′ dock for the yacht that you could buy with the money you saved by choosing to move out of the city (this one is on Tiburon).
4) Large, stately home at the end of long driveway. Impressively gated entry & beautifully landscaped motor court with lots of extra parking & turn-around. Top-level living space with formal rooms & huge family room with veranda, & absolutely awesome views from Mt. Tam through SF district. For the buyer who wants privacy, fabulous entertaining space, incredibly expansive views, & very impressive curb appeal & street presence.
Don’t need the dock? Well, this one, listing for just $4,595,000 might be for you. Amazing views (just think of the parties that could be had on that patio area), gated driveway for a little privacy. Again in Tiburon.
5) Extraordinary in every way, this awesome residence of approximately 7,000 sq. ft. combines the premier in location, views and secure privacy with the highest standard of Tuscan design and finished elegance.
Even on Tiburon you can spend real money. This little gem lists for $20,000,000 – you could probably buy a genuine Tuscany villa for less (and use teh money saved to fly over there, first class, whenever you were in the Tuscan mood).
OK, so those are all perhaps a little excessive. If you’re going to spend that much cash, why not go for something a little cheaper here and take a million or so to buy one of the apartments on The World by Residensea. A floating extra luxurious condominium complex that cruises the world continually. The ultimate in homes if you ask me (and if it meant sacrificing the Tuscany villa on Tiburon for a stately home there, or even the new construction in Paradise Cay, that would seem like a good deal to me.